We collect information on our users in various ways, including your submissions to the Services, participation in the Services, registration procedures, and through cookie and other tracking technologies. We may collect the following information:
"Personal Information" refers to information that specifically identifies who you are, such as your name, phone number, email, postal address, financial information, and if applicable information relating to certain support or customer service issues. In order to create a profile, you will be required to provide certain Personal Information and make such Personal Information available via your profile, as further specified on the Services during the registration and to sign-up process. Other than the required Personal Information, you can choose how much Personal Information you wish to share with other users via your profile and can share additional information with other users who accept your requests for mentorship or advice.
You understand that any Personal Information that you share via your profile or on other portions of the Service that are available to other users can be viewed by other users and any Personal Information you share during your interactions with other users can be viewed by such users.
Submission of Reviews, Ratings, and Comments
We collect information that you provide as part of the Services, including messages, posts, comments, responses, reviews, and ratings you submit through the Services about the Services or other Users ("User Generated Content"). We may share your User Generated Content with others such as your reviews or ratings. If you do not want certain information shared with others, you should not submit User Generated Content, or should not submit User Generated Content that contains information or Personal Information you do not want shared in this manner. Once you have submitted User Generated Content, we reserve the right to publish it in any medium to others, and it may become public.
We may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of the Services, such as how many users visit a specific page on our website, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they click on. This information represents a generic overview of our users, including their collective viewing habits, and allows us and other third parties to modify information, promotions, offers and/or discounts on products and services based on user traffic and behavior. We collect this information through the use of technologies such as 'cookies' and web beacons. We collect this information in order to help enhance the Services to make for a better user experience.
The information we collect is used in the following ways:
- to provide and support the Services;
- to improve the Services;
- for internal review;
- to verify the legitimacy of reviews, ratings and employment status and history;
- to notify you about updates to the Services;
- to get reviews and ratings;
- for internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission;
- and to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you via the Service.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as follows:
- We have your permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is necessary for the purpose for which the Personal Information was obtained, such as interactions with other users as part of the Services or interactions with our customer support team;
- The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with 167 Labs;
- The disclosure is in our sole discretion necessary to comply with any law, regulation, subpoena or government request, or in connection with litigation;
- The disclosure is to 3rd parties that perform services for us, such as hosting services and data analysis ("Administrative Service Providers"), including Administrative Service Providers outside the country or jurisdiction in which you reside.
Your basic profile is provided to other users that match your request for services, such as mentorship, advice, or guidance. You will be able to view this profile and change the settings to share additional information if you choose. Members who accept your request will be able to see additional elements of your profile. By default, the Services share basic attributes of your profile that make it possible for other users to decide to accept your request, without needing to identify you by your name, email, phone, or exact location.
We may use and disclose aggregate user data that does not identify specific users to any third parties for any reason.
The Services are not intended to be used by users under 18 years of age. We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us using the information below to request it be deleted.
You may contact us with any questions, or to request a list of third parties to whom we may disclose information for marketing purposes and the categories of information we may disclose. See below.